Buckhorn has a wide variety of certified liquid filled gauges with pressure ranges from 200 to 5,000 PSI. Accuracy range to .5%.
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. Used throughout the served markets, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
• Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
• Solid-front case design for safety
• Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
• Patented Duratube™ and “Round Cap Tip” Bourdon tube construction controls stresses for longer life
• Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
• PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
• Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
• Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 30,000 psi – Additional Ranges
• Dial size: 4 1/2″
• Case: phenolic; solid-front safety design
• Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™ versions
It is most important that you wear all the manufacturer’s recommended safety equipment, review all safe operation manuals and decals, and observe all safety precautions when utilizing tools and operating equipment.
Operator/User/Renter assumes all responsibility for the use, care, and inspection of Personal Protective Equipment.
For safety inquires or if safety information is not present, please contact Buckhorn Rentals at 985-851-2330.