Enerpac has the reputation for being of the highest quality in the industry. Air operated hydraulic pumps can operate 1 or more twin-line hydraulic tools. Gauges are calibrated annually. Required air volume of 90 SCFM at 125psi. Output 12,000 psi hydraulic pressure.
ZA4T-Series, Air Driven Torque Wrench Pumps
- Enerpac air driven torque wrench pumps feature two-speed operation and high by-pass pressure reduces cycle time for improved productivity
- Glycerin filled pressure gauge with transparent overlays in Nm and Ft.lbs for Enerpac torque wrenches provide a quick torque reference
- Regulator-Filter-Lubricator with removable bowls and auto drain is standard
- Heat exchanger warms exhaust air to prevent freezing and cools the oil
- Ergonomic pendant allows remote operation up to 6 m
Use only heavy-duty impact sockets for power driven machine wrenches, according to ISO-2725 and ISO-1174; DIN 3129 and DIN 3121, or ASME-B107.2/1995. Do not use worn or damaged sockets drives. They must fit precisely on the nut or bolt being tightened. Do not use metric size sockets or Allen-Key drives on imperial nuts or bolts or the reverse. Always secure the socket to the square drive to prevent the socket from slipping off.
It is most important that you wear all the manufacturer’s recommended safety equipment, review all safe operation manuals and decals, and observe all safety precautions when utilizing tools and operating equipment.
Operator/User/Renter assumes all responsibility for the use, care, and inspection of Personal Protective Equipment.
For safety inquires or if safety information is not present, please contact Buckhorn Rentals at 985-851-2330.