Buckhorn carries a wide variety of manual torque wrenches. From 3/8″ to 1″ and from 5 – 1,000ft. lbs. All wrenches carry a 1 year certification.
Proto® Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrenches – Ft-Lbs
Features and Benefits
- Calibrated to +/- 3% in clockwise direction and +/- 6% in counter clockwise direction.
- Calibration is accomplished by mechanical loading of each wrench in a horizontal position, and performing a three click test at 20%, 60% and 100% of maximum instrument capacity.
- Certification documents traceable to N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology). CERT Version Only.
- Manufactured to meet precision/highly accurate applications such as military and aerospace.
CDI Torque Products
Metal Handel Click Type Torque Wrenches – Dual Scale
The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. There are 21 models of metal handle micrometer adjustable torque wrenches available.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: +/- 3% CW +/- 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
It is most important that you wear all the manufacturer’s recommended safety equipment, review all safe operation manuals and decals, and observe all safety precautions when utilizing tools and operating equipment.
Operator/User/Renter assumes all responsibility for the use, care, and inspection of Personal Protective Equipment.
For safety inquires or if safety information is not present, please contact Buckhorn Rentals at 985-851-2330.